Friday, July 8, 2016

See You In San Diego!

Hello!  Kathryn here!

This post is not a typical Sweet Americana Sweetheart post but in preparing for the RWA conference and having a houseful of summer guests, the days simply got away from me. So I thought I'd give a quick shout out to the friends and readers of this blog who will be in southern California next week. 

Come say hello and visit with me along with  500 more authors :-) at the Literacy Signing event! It's for a good cause!



The 2016 Romance Writers of America Conference is in San Diego this summer! 
I can feel the excitement building...

If you are in or near San Diego in July, please stop by the 'Readers for Life' Literacy Autographing Event on July 13th and say hello. If you choose to buy a book, know that all the proceeds go to promote literacy.

There will be all kinds of romance--not just "sweet"--
Nora Roberts, Debbie Macomber and many other big names in the business will be there.

It will be great to be back in southern California where I set many of my stories for a few weeks. I always get inspired when there.

Wednesday, July 13th
5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Pacific Ballroom
San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina

Hope to see you there!







1 comment:

  1. Wish I were able to be there. Wishing you the very best.Such a great cause. Angela/Doris

    ReplyDelete