Monday, January 30, 2017

Please Welcome Our New Authors





















Today we introduce to you three authors who have joined the
Sweet Americana Sweethearts blog
as regular monthly contributors.


 Please welcome Kit Morgan:


A consistent Top 100 lists bestseller, Kit Morgan, aka Geralyn Beauchamp, has been writing for fun all of her life. When writing as Geralyn Beauchamp, her books are epic, adventurous, romantic fantasy at its best. When writing as Kit Morgan they are whimsical, fun, inspirational sweet and clean stories that depict a strong sense of family and community. She hopes you will enjoy reading this first book in the Mail Order Bride Ink series.

Kit will be blogging on the first Thursday of the month. To see Kit's most recent books, please click on the tab at the top of the blog with her name. 

 
Follow Kit Morgan: 
Website * Facebook * Twitter * Amazon Page

Please welcome Sandra E. Sinclair:

I was born and bred in London UK, and faced some of the things I write about in my daily life. Not the historical stuff though, (teehee). I’m a little young for that. I am in the process of writing a 10 book series and takes place in the 1860’s to 1870’s. I have to do a lot of research on American history for my historical writing. I didn’t start off as a writer, not for anyone else to see. I’m dyslexic and went through my youth and adolescence being afraid to put pen to paper for anyone else to read. I was embarrassed, however, I have overcome my barrier to writing, and today I can call myself a writer. I write contemporary and historical western romance. Both my contemporary and historical romance tend to cover some tough issues people have to face in their lives, but I try to do it with humor, character growth and style.

Sandra will be blogging on the fourth Monday of the month. To see Sandra's most recent books, please click on the tab at the top of the blog with her name. 

Follow me at the following:


Please welcome Reina Torres:

Love - Romance - Books

Aren't they all the same thing?

Oh, I sure hope so! 

I've been reading romance books for what seems like forever. When I was a teen, the days that I wasn't in dance class after school I'd go to the mall to wait for my mom to finish work for the day and my haunt of choice... Waldenbooks. (I think I just showed my age there.)

Whether it was Scottish Lairds, Medieval Knights, Regency Gents, Rough and Tumble Cowboys, or handsome modern Heroes, I loved them all! There was always another hero and heroine to follow through page after page of breathless love!
I really hope that my readers will enjoy some of the same thrills as discover characters to love between the pages of my books.

Reina will be blogging on the fourth Wednesday of the month. To see Reina's most recent books, please click on the tab at the top of the blog with her name.  

Follow Reina:

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Kit, Sandra, and Reina! I'm so glad that you are joining our community here! I look forward to your posts and learning more about your books, and getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to meet you Kit, Sandra and Reina. What a joy it will be to hear and read what add to the posts here. As a fan of books, the more the merrier I say. Welcome! Doris/Angela Raines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kit here! Thanks for the welcome! I'm looking forward to blogging about fun history, books, and more!

    ReplyDelete